both kits come with radio charger
Looking at the 2 kits what I can see is:
1) Drills - Dewalt has a ratcheting chuck milwaukee not.
2) Milwaukee's drill has 495 lbs of torque as compared to dewalt's 450.
3) Skill saw - Dewalt plastic guard Milwaukee titanium
4) Sawzall - Milwaukee's appears to be more functional with the 6 posistion handle.
This is what I can see.
Which set performs better under daily usage in temps -30c to +30c throughout the year.
The contractors I work for use the 2 brands you mentioned and being around alot of sites if they didn't work well under heavy use they wouldn't have them.
So I would say the choice is really up to you on how they feel and look for your own use.If anything else flip a coin because you will get Dewalt people here and Mil. users so I am unbiased opinion.
Dewalt is 1/2 inch slip clutch hammer drill,5 3/8 skill saw,standard sawzall, and flashlight. 1 hr fast charge nicad battery,charger and case. model is dw4cpk2 current pricing is 399.99 one year warranty 30 day oc.
You can find slightly better deals on DeWalt combos on Ebay, but I wouldn't sweat the differences too long, either will serve you fine.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Beautiful Clutter-Busting Closets
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- 7 Powerful Cleaners in Your Pantry
- 10 DIY Ways to Dress Up Your House for Fall
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 26 Easy Painted Halloween Pumpkins
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs