Haven't used my radial saw for many years. It's burning the cut as I use it. Guess it needs to be cleaned and sharpened. But where. Does ***** have a sharpening service?
Of course it could very well be the blade, but could also be your saw is out of alignment. Anyways, IMHO if you have anything less than a WWI blade I would just get a new blade. I had my RAS blade recently sharpened it cost me $35, heck I can get a brand new one for $50. And the sharpener really screwed it up, it produced violent kickback. I'm sure there are guy's out there that know how to sharpen blades, but I won't ever get another one sharpened. Unless it's by Forrest.
Miter Saw Blade Question
Craftsman 10 inch Radial Saw Model No. 113.197110 an...
Sears Craftsman 12 inch Radial Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight