I need a wiring diagram for a craftsman router 315.175060 variable speed. The owner manual has a great diagram for the handle control circuit, but I lost my drawing of the wiring connection for the upper end of the unit. Need to know what wire connect to the others! Here are the wires the white wire from the power cord, on the cable coming from the handle they are red, white and purple, from the printed circuit board the brown wire, and coming from the motor the red and black. Any info would be helpful. ***** doesn't have this info and don't know were to get it!!! I've been trying for three day now to find this out. I thought the diagram would come with the parts.
From the circuit board
Coming from the motor
ThanksMay Peace be with You all the days of Yor Life.
I too (unwisely) disconnected all the wires of my (Model 315. 17491) router. Were you successful in getting wiring information? If so, I would greatly appreciate ALL wiring information you have (handle AND motor).
George in Irving, TX
George in Irving, TX
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes