I have an aging Cratsman tablesaw that is designed for 8" blades with a 1/2" arbor. Is there an adapter I could purchase to make it compatible with 5/8" Arbor blades?
I appreciate the feedback I actually ordered some from the link below. They had great prices and delivered the bushings very quickly. i thought I'd post it for anyone else who might be looking. Thanks again.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
old Craftsman table saw
Craftsman Table Saw- Cast Iron Top
Need Rip Fence for old 7 1/2" Craftsman table saw - ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide