mcrawley96 at gmail.com
Can I post it to one of the old tools websites?
You can post it. I need your address to send it to you. What state do you live in? I live in Va. My address is email@example.com
I need a manual for a Sears Model 315.11720 Belt Sander ? If someone has a copy (pdf) I'd appreciate one.
Looks like it's my turn. Can I also have someone email me a copy of the manual? firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Just picked up this beltsander from a friend but no manual anyone have a copy my email address is cyberphyr at hotmail.com
My email address is email@example.com. I realy need to know how to change the belt. Like most of the messages that I have seen on this site. In advance, thank you.
The manual is OTW, however in the mean time to change the belt. Simply hold the sander so that the front wheel is on your work bench. Place pressure on the wheel until it moves in and clicks into a locked position. Once you have new belt on, place a screwdriver between idler pully and support bracket (right side center). Place pressure on idler pulley, pressing towards front of sander. The pressure wheel will click release and spring pressure will return to belt. Hold unit upside down, carefully apply power, and adjust screw on opposite side from where you released the idler pulley - it will adjust tracking in and out from striker bar.
Didn't realize the sander was such an old model but I don't feel like such a doofus for not being able to figure out how to change belts now with so many requests from people more talented than I with tools..I could also use a soft copy[?] of directions if you still have them. thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Celebrity Kitchens: Get the Look
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs