mcrawley96 at gmail.com
Can I post it to one of the old tools websites?
You can post it. I need your address to send it to you. What state do you live in? I live in Va. My address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I need a manual for a Sears Model 315.11720 Belt Sander ? If someone has a copy (pdf) I'd appreciate one.
Looks like it's my turn. Can I also have someone email me a copy of the manual? email@example.com. Thanks!
Just picked up this beltsander from a friend but no manual anyone have a copy my email address is cyberphyr at hotmail.com
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I realy need to know how to change the belt. Like most of the messages that I have seen on this site. In advance, thank you.
The manual is OTW, however in the mean time to change the belt. Simply hold the sander so that the front wheel is on your work bench. Place pressure on the wheel until it moves in and clicks into a locked position. Once you have new belt on, place a screwdriver between idler pully and support bracket (right side center). Place pressure on idler pulley, pressing towards front of sander. The pressure wheel will click release and spring pressure will return to belt. Hold unit upside down, carefully apply power, and adjust screw on opposite side from where you released the idler pulley - it will adjust tracking in and out from striker bar.
Didn't realize the sander was such an old model but I don't feel like such a doofus for not being able to figure out how to change belts now with so many requests from people more talented than I with tools..I could also use a soft copy[?] of directions if you still have them. thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps