mcrawley96 at gmail.com
Can I post it to one of the old tools websites?
You can post it. I need your address to send it to you. What state do you live in? I live in Va. My address is [email protected]
I need a manual for a Sears Model 315.11720 Belt Sander ? If someone has a copy (pdf) I'd appreciate one.
Looks like it's my turn. Can I also have someone email me a copy of the manual? [email protected] Thanks!
Just picked up this beltsander from a friend but no manual anyone have a copy my email address is cyberphyr at hotmail.com
My email address is [email protected] I realy need to know how to change the belt. Like most of the messages that I have seen on this site. In advance, thank you.
The manual is OTW, however in the mean time to change the belt. Simply hold the sander so that the front wheel is on your work bench. Place pressure on the wheel until it moves in and clicks into a locked position. Once you have new belt on, place a screwdriver between idler pully and support bracket (right side center). Place pressure on idler pulley, pressing towards front of sander. The pressure wheel will click release and spring pressure will return to belt. Hold unit upside down, carefully apply power, and adjust screw on opposite side from where you released the idler pulley - it will adjust tracking in and out from striker bar.
Didn't realize the sander was such an old model but I don't feel like such a doofus for not being able to figure out how to change belts now with so many requests from people more talented than I with tools..I could also use a soft copy[?] of directions if you still have them. thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips