mcrawley96 at gmail.com
Can I post it to one of the old tools websites?
You can post it. I need your address to send it to you. What state do you live in? I live in Va. My address is email@example.com
I need a manual for a Sears Model 315.11720 Belt Sander ? If someone has a copy (pdf) I'd appreciate one.
Looks like it's my turn. Can I also have someone email me a copy of the manual? firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Just picked up this beltsander from a friend but no manual anyone have a copy my email address is cyberphyr at hotmail.com
My email address is email@example.com. I realy need to know how to change the belt. Like most of the messages that I have seen on this site. In advance, thank you.
The manual is OTW, however in the mean time to change the belt. Simply hold the sander so that the front wheel is on your work bench. Place pressure on the wheel until it moves in and clicks into a locked position. Once you have new belt on, place a screwdriver between idler pully and support bracket (right side center). Place pressure on idler pulley, pressing towards front of sander. The pressure wheel will click release and spring pressure will return to belt. Hold unit upside down, carefully apply power, and adjust screw on opposite side from where you released the idler pulley - it will adjust tracking in and out from striker bar.
Didn't realize the sander was such an old model but I don't feel like such a doofus for not being able to figure out how to change belts now with so many requests from people more talented than I with tools..I could also use a soft copy[?] of directions if you still have them. thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers