I have this same model (Model #31511720) and you can still get the model 31511721 (one not zero) manual, which is the same - from the sears part website.
I'd love a copy too!! I can post it online so you won't have to keep emailing it if you want me too!!
I have this sander but have not use it in years and don't remember how to change the belts and I am getting very frustrated with it. Have a big project and will like to use it. So can you send me a copy of this manual too or at least explain how to do this. Thank you.
Appreciate if you can please send a softcopy of Craftsman Belt Sander Model# 315-11720 manual to email@example.com
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide