I have this same model (Model #31511720) and you can still get the model 31511721 (one not zero) manual, which is the same - from the sears part website.
I'd love a copy too!! I can post it online so you won't have to keep emailing it if you want me too!!
I have this sander but have not use it in years and don't remember how to change the belts and I am getting very frustrated with it. Have a big project and will like to use it. So can you send me a copy of this manual too or at least explain how to do this. Thank you.
Appreciate if you can please send a softcopy of Craftsman Belt Sander Model# 315-11720 manual to email@example.com
If anyone still has a copy of the owner's manual, I would greatly appreciate receiving a copy of it. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?