......with the cord unplugged........use your body to push the sander's FRONT ROLLER against your workbench (or wall or door jamb)......the roller/frame will move and offset.....catching on a pin holding it in the "Open" position......
Install the correct sanding belt .......in the correct direction and tap the front roller on the workbench (or with a mallet).......the roller will release from the pin and automatically tighten.......With the cord plugged in .......use the knurled screw to adjust the belt to run true........
"...measure once.....cut twice....throw that one away and cut a new one...."
If you could send a copy of the manual to firstname.lastname@example.org, it would be greatly appreciated! Bought mine at a flea market and no manual.
I just purchased one of these at a garage sale. I was searching for some documentation and came across your offer to send a softcopy. Could you possibly send a copy to email@example.com?
Take tension off belt by placing front pulley (wheel) against floor or workbench and giving a big push. Replace belt with arrow in clockwise direction. Retension by placing tip of flat headed medium-sized screw driver against the box housing in center (where the ID plate is attached) and the shank of the screwdriver against the horizontal plate that holds the front wheel. Give the plate a push forward and it should snap back into tension mode.
I don't know if you recieved a soft copy of the manual for this sander but if you did could forward a copy to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No, unfortunately, I've never heard any reply. If I do find it somewhere, I will send you a copy.
- Mike O.
- Mike O.
I happen to be in Iraq right now, but fortunatly I have reach back to my files. If any one needs a copy, I have a PDF copy of the old manual for this belt sander.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs