......with the cord unplugged........use your body to push the sander's FRONT ROLLER against your workbench (or wall or door jamb)......the roller/frame will move and offset.....catching on a pin holding it in the "Open" position......
Install the correct sanding belt .......in the correct direction and tap the front roller on the workbench (or with a mallet).......the roller will release from the pin and automatically tighten.......With the cord plugged in .......use the knurled screw to adjust the belt to run true........
"...measure once.....cut twice....throw that one away and cut a new one...."
If you could send a copy of the manual to email@example.com, it would be greatly appreciated! Bought mine at a flea market and no manual.
I just purchased one of these at a garage sale. I was searching for some documentation and came across your offer to send a softcopy. Could you possibly send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Take tension off belt by placing front pulley (wheel) against floor or workbench and giving a big push. Replace belt with arrow in clockwise direction. Retension by placing tip of flat headed medium-sized screw driver against the box housing in center (where the ID plate is attached) and the shank of the screwdriver against the horizontal plate that holds the front wheel. Give the plate a push forward and it should snap back into tension mode.
I don't know if you recieved a soft copy of the manual for this sander but if you did could forward a copy to me at email@example.com
No, unfortunately, I've never heard any reply. If I do find it somewhere, I will send you a copy.
- Mike O.
- Mike O.
I happen to be in Iraq right now, but fortunatly I have reach back to my files. If any one needs a copy, I have a PDF copy of the old manual for this belt sander.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps