......with the cord unplugged........use your body to push the sander's FRONT ROLLER against your workbench (or wall or door jamb)......the roller/frame will move and offset.....catching on a pin holding it in the "Open" position......
Install the correct sanding belt .......in the correct direction and tap the front roller on the workbench (or with a mallet).......the roller will release from the pin and automatically tighten.......With the cord plugged in .......use the knurled screw to adjust the belt to run true........
"...measure once.....cut twice....throw that one away and cut a new one...."
If you could send a copy of the manual to email@example.com, it would be greatly appreciated! Bought mine at a flea market and no manual.
I just purchased one of these at a garage sale. I was searching for some documentation and came across your offer to send a softcopy. Could you possibly send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Take tension off belt by placing front pulley (wheel) against floor or workbench and giving a big push. Replace belt with arrow in clockwise direction. Retension by placing tip of flat headed medium-sized screw driver against the box housing in center (where the ID plate is attached) and the shank of the screwdriver against the horizontal plate that holds the front wheel. Give the plate a push forward and it should snap back into tension mode.
I don't know if you recieved a soft copy of the manual for this sander but if you did could forward a copy to me at email@example.com
No, unfortunately, I've never heard any reply. If I do find it somewhere, I will send you a copy.
- Mike O.
- Mike O.
I happen to be in Iraq right now, but fortunatly I have reach back to my files. If any one needs a copy, I have a PDF copy of the old manual for this belt sander.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!