I am a novice furniture refinisher working from my home and am interested in buying a HVLP system to primarily spray laquers on furniture. I am looking at to spend under $450.00...Ive looked at the Lemmer T-55 and the Wagner HVLP Finecoat 2000 plus sprayer. Can anyone commment on these systems or recommend an alternative HVLP system?
You want a bleeder gun for laquer. The turbin heats the air hot enough that you will need a glove to hold the spray gun. This heat will make the laquer flow better and help prevent blushing. You will not get any overspray with your tip nozzle set properly. I've used one for the past 18 years and prefer this system over any other spray system. The non bleeder giun will not heat up as much and in my opinion will not do as good a job.
Floor cleaning systems
EIFS- Exterior Insulation Foam Systems- Buyer Beware!!!
Laminate spray to refinish cabinets?
HVLP System Lemmer T-55 / Wagner FineCoat 2000 plus
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight