I have an old Craftsman 12" direct drive tablesaw (blade mounted on the motor) and need a manual. There is no indication of a model number anywhere other than on the motor. The motor model number is KK48BB-107 and its part number is 62254 & mfg. number is J6990. The shaft is 5/8" and I haven't found 12" blades to fit. The saw is labeled as a 12" saw. ***** has been no help.
go to a large hardware store and ask for arbor bushings. you should be able to get a bushing that will convert the 1" hole in the blade to 5/9". I was able to get 1/2" to 5/8" bushings at a large Ace hardware and they had many different sizes in stock there.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight