I have an old Craftsman 12" direct drive tablesaw (blade mounted on the motor) and need a manual. There is no indication of a model number anywhere other than on the motor. The motor model number is KK48BB-107 and its part number is 62254 & mfg. number is J6990. The shaft is 5/8" and I haven't found 12" blades to fit. The saw is labeled as a 12" saw. ***** has been no help.
go to a large hardware store and ask for arbor bushings. you should be able to get a bushing that will convert the 1" hole in the blade to 5/9". I was able to get 1/2" to 5/8" bushings at a large Ace hardware and they had many different sizes in stock there.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!