I am checking out some 18ga brad nailers and would like some input from you fine people.
I am looking at the Grizzly H5527 ($30). and a Craftsman #18172 ($90) I think the Grizzly is a decent nailer, but I'm not sure if you can purchase the nails at the local blue box store or not. It wouldn't be very economical to pay $7 shipping for nails, right? LOL! Now, the craftsman is a Very nice nailer, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much right now. ( Especially after just buying a Makita MAC2400 compressor.)
Does anyone have either of these nailers that would like to share some info?
the nails are all interchangable as far as I know. I have used the porter-cable, bostich and arrow nails interchangeabley in both stanley-bostich and arrow guns. the arrow is electric and can only drive 1 1/8 long nails. the only limit is the nail length as different models of nailers have different maximum length that will work in them.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects