I am checking out some 18ga brad nailers and would like some input from you fine people.
I am looking at the Grizzly H5527 ($30). and a Craftsman #18172 ($90) I think the Grizzly is a decent nailer, but I'm not sure if you can purchase the nails at the local blue box store or not. It wouldn't be very economical to pay $7 shipping for nails, right? LOL! Now, the craftsman is a Very nice nailer, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much right now. ( Especially after just buying a Makita MAC2400 compressor.)
Does anyone have either of these nailers that would like to share some info?
the nails are all interchangable as far as I know. I have used the porter-cable, bostich and arrow nails interchangeabley in both stanley-bostich and arrow guns. the arrow is electric and can only drive 1 1/8 long nails. the only limit is the nail length as different models of nailers have different maximum length that will work in them.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love