Has anyone used the new rotary shapers from Microplane? I saw a picture of it in the last issue of Handy magazine. Any feedback?
I love these tools. They work so well. My husband and I have been doing some home improvements and we were coping some joints and it took us no time to get them complete. I know that it took us maybe 5 minutes, when before we were using tools that took us forever to cope a joint. What kind of projects do you do? I also saw the ad in Handy and thats when we thought we would try it. Honestly, they work wonderful !!!! You need to try it out. Have you used any of Microplane's other tools? They are very sharp and efficient also. I love them!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!