I have a 10 inch craftsman miter saw with laser track and the cut is to the right of the laser mark. Is this something that I can adjust or should I just keep the difference in mind when cutting?
I thought the line would mark exactly where the cut would be.
i'm pretty sure there is a way to adjust it, do you have the manual? if not, i'll try to find mine and see what's what.
I was able to locate the manual but there is nothing on how to adjust. Does your's cut right on the red line? I was just familiarizing myself with it by trying a straight cut. Maybe if I try and angle I will have a different result. Any thoughts?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects