I have a 10 inch craftsman miter saw with laser track and the cut is to the right of the laser mark. Is this something that I can adjust or should I just keep the difference in mind when cutting?
I thought the line would mark exactly where the cut would be.
i'm pretty sure there is a way to adjust it, do you have the manual? if not, i'll try to find mine and see what's what.
I was able to locate the manual but there is nothing on how to adjust. Does your's cut right on the red line? I was just familiarizing myself with it by trying a straight cut. Maybe if I try and angle I will have a different result. Any thoughts?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!