I have a 10 inch craftsman miter saw with laser track and the cut is to the right of the laser mark. Is this something that I can adjust or should I just keep the difference in mind when cutting?
I thought the line would mark exactly where the cut would be.
i'm pretty sure there is a way to adjust it, do you have the manual? if not, i'll try to find mine and see what's what.
I was able to locate the manual but there is nothing on how to adjust. Does your's cut right on the red line? I was just familiarizing myself with it by trying a straight cut. Maybe if I try and angle I will have a different result. Any thoughts?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers