I have a 10 inch craftsman miter saw with laser track and the cut is to the right of the laser mark. Is this something that I can adjust or should I just keep the difference in mind when cutting?
I thought the line would mark exactly where the cut would be.
i'm pretty sure there is a way to adjust it, do you have the manual? if not, i'll try to find mine and see what's what.
I was able to locate the manual but there is nothing on how to adjust. Does your's cut right on the red line? I was just familiarizing myself with it by trying a straight cut. Maybe if I try and angle I will have a different result. Any thoughts?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING