I was just looking at the new tool catalog, and found it interesting that no items say Made in USA in the desription. Some of the items are still Made in USA (hand tools etc), but they do not say it in the catalog. I know there was some lawsuit last year about ***** saying Made in USA, and somebody thinking that meant everything with Craftsman on it was Made in USA. I wonder if this is why they dropped it all together, or with the K MArt merger coming up, if they will stop any Made in USA items, hand tools and all.
What do you think?
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
old craftsman table saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips