I was just looking at the new tool catalog, and found it interesting that no items say Made in USA in the desription. Some of the items are still Made in USA (hand tools etc), but they do not say it in the catalog. I know there was some lawsuit last year about ***** saying Made in USA, and somebody thinking that meant everything with Craftsman on it was Made in USA. I wonder if this is why they dropped it all together, or with the K MArt merger coming up, if they will stop any Made in USA items, hand tools and all.
What do you think?
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
old craftsman table saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects