I was just looking at the new tool catalog, and found it interesting that no items say Made in USA in the desription. Some of the items are still Made in USA (hand tools etc), but they do not say it in the catalog. I know there was some lawsuit last year about ***** saying Made in USA, and somebody thinking that meant everything with Craftsman on it was Made in USA. I wonder if this is why they dropped it all together, or with the K MArt merger coming up, if they will stop any Made in USA items, hand tools and all.
What do you think?
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
old craftsman table saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!