I was just looking at the new tool catalog, and found it interesting that no items say Made in USA in the desription. Some of the items are still Made in USA (hand tools etc), but they do not say it in the catalog. I know there was some lawsuit last year about ***** saying Made in USA, and somebody thinking that meant everything with Craftsman on it was Made in USA. I wonder if this is why they dropped it all together, or with the K MArt merger coming up, if they will stop any Made in USA items, hand tools and all.
What do you think?
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
old craftsman table saw
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight