I am looking for a user's manual for this 113.22411 table saw that I am restoring. If anybody has one that they would be wiling to copy I could really use one. Also, does anybody know the date of manufacture? I am guessing late 1940's?
I just purchased this same saw last week at an estate sale for $65. Works excellent! All original, even the belt, though I have to replace it ASAP. If anyone can give any information on this saw as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you have an owner's manual, I would be happy to pay someone to make a copy and send it to me. Let me know please.
I am still in search of a manual. I am in the middle of a complete rebuild of my saw. My grandad really used it and it needs a lot of love. If you need any parts or have any questions about it drop me a note. I have learned a lot about current parts available, the open lubricated arbor bearings, etc. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to see a phtot of one in good shape if you can spare it.
I will be happy to take photos for you. The only issue with mine is the Rip Fence has been rigged due to a broken part from the previous owner, but they rigged it and it works well, so not much of a need to fix it. The saw is at my mom's house in her basement. I should be there this weekend, maybe even tomorrow evening. I will get the pictures to you as soon as I can. Also, if you go to http://www3.*****.com, you can print out a diagram that may help you out.
All righty right. I just posted that I have the RAS manuel and I guess my dad shopped at the same store because I'm about to go look but I bet I've got the same Table saw.........If so I'll let yall know shortly.
I have the 113.298141 - 298031- 298151 Craftsman 10 inch table saw manuel (Circa Mid 1970s) if it will help. Let me know and I can make some copies.
Thanks, Crockett. laspain gave me a copy of the manual for the 113.27520, 113.27521, and 113.27610 model saws, which seem to be identical to mine. I appreciate the offer though. Thanks.
Could you send me a copy of the manual I have a model 113.27520. Trying to find parts and info on the model now.
I am looking for an owner's manual for a Craftsman Table Saw model 113.27520 which was given to me.
Can anyone tell me how to get a copy?
Can anyone tell me how to get a copy?
An old posting shows you might have this manual and might be willing to make copies. I just acquired a saw with this model number and would be interested in getting a copy of the manual. Thanks for any assistance you can give me.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 “Stone Sober” Household Uses for Liquor
- 10 Fun Planters to Make with Everyday Objects
- 15 Spring Home Maintenance Musts
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Wow-Worthy Window Films: 11 Top Picks
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Air Quality
- 10 Ingenious Home Uses for Baking Soda