I am looking for a user's manual for this 113.22411 table saw that I am restoring. If anybody has one that they would be wiling to copy I could really use one. Also, does anybody know the date of manufacture? I am guessing late 1940's?
I just purchased this same saw last week at an estate sale for $65. Works excellent! All original, even the belt, though I have to replace it ASAP. If anyone can give any information on this saw as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you have an owner's manual, I would be happy to pay someone to make a copy and send it to me. Let me know please.
I am still in search of a manual. I am in the middle of a complete rebuild of my saw. My grandad really used it and it needs a lot of love. If you need any parts or have any questions about it drop me a note. I have learned a lot about current parts available, the open lubricated arbor bearings, etc. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to see a phtot of one in good shape if you can spare it.
I will be happy to take photos for you. The only issue with mine is the Rip Fence has been rigged due to a broken part from the previous owner, but they rigged it and it works well, so not much of a need to fix it. The saw is at my mom's house in her basement. I should be there this weekend, maybe even tomorrow evening. I will get the pictures to you as soon as I can. Also, if you go to http://www3.*****.com, you can print out a diagram that may help you out.
All righty right. I just posted that I have the RAS manuel and I guess my dad shopped at the same store because I'm about to go look but I bet I've got the same Table saw.........If so I'll let yall know shortly.
I have the 113.298141 - 298031- 298151 Craftsman 10 inch table saw manuel (Circa Mid 1970s) if it will help. Let me know and I can make some copies.
Thanks, Crockett. laspain gave me a copy of the manual for the 113.27520, 113.27521, and 113.27610 model saws, which seem to be identical to mine. I appreciate the offer though. Thanks.
Could you send me a copy of the manual I have a model 113.27520. Trying to find parts and info on the model now.
I am looking for an owner's manual for a Craftsman Table Saw model 113.27520 which was given to me.
Can anyone tell me how to get a copy?
Can anyone tell me how to get a copy?
An old posting shows you might have this manual and might be willing to make copies. I just acquired a saw with this model number and would be interested in getting a copy of the manual. Thanks for any assistance you can give me.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!