I inherited a 10" table saw (Series# 34-643, Serial #EV-9745) but with electrical problems with the motor.
Delco Motor: Model A6681; Serial# 3-46; 6.4/3.2 Amps; 110/220V; 40 deg Rise; Cont. Frame; 60 cycle; 1 PH; 1/2HP.
The wires going to this cylindrical object attached on top of the motor have been cut.
Where can I get that cylindrical object and a wiring diagram of the motor?
Craftsman 10" Table Saw Motor Problems
Craftsman 10" table saw reset button? is there one?
replacement motor for table saw
Belt For 1980's Craftsman 10" Table saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects