I just picked up a Craft$man Radial Arm Saw, Model number 103.29310. Does anyone have a repair/parts manual, Schematic drawings and/or an owners manual they can PDF over to me? I would really appreciate it. I want to get it running again. She's too good of a saw to let it rust in pieces.
Access the web site WWW3.*ears.com. The drawings and parts list remain available for this model.Another site you might find useful is called (owwm) old woodworking machines.
I will try that. By the way, do you, or does anyone else know about when this model was manufactured?
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
ShopCraft Radial Arm Saw
Craftsman 10 in.radial arm saw owners manual available
radial arm saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!