I was wondering if any one knows if the company named Astro international still exists or if it was taken over by a company now in existance and what that companies name is? I am looking at getting an old Astro International 14" bandsaw and will need a table bracket to fix the table.
i'v got one of the astro internationa 14-ince band saws and am having problems. traking down parts and manuel any info would be great
Hey how you doin? i noticed you are lookinf for one of those astro band saws. Well i have one i just listed on kijiji for sale take o look it,s in mint shape it just lacks a drive belt. I even have all the original accesories with it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!