I was wondering if any one knows if the company named Astro international still exists or if it was taken over by a company now in existance and what that companies name is? I am looking at getting an old Astro International 14" bandsaw and will need a table bracket to fix the table.
i'v got one of the astro internationa 14-ince band saws and am having problems. traking down parts and manuel any info would be great
Hey how you doin? i noticed you are lookinf for one of those astro band saws. Well i have one i just listed on kijiji for sale take o look it,s in mint shape it just lacks a drive belt. I even have all the original accesories with it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!