I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find an adapter to change my 1/2" arbor on my Craftsman bench saw (103.23420) to accept a standard 5/8" arbor blade. I have been told that a larger Ace Hardware would have them, but I am having no luck. Can't even seem to find anything like that online. I know I can get bushings, but I tend to switch blades between saws, so I don't want to have to put a bushing on a blade. Any assisitance will be greatly appreciated.
Arbor on old Craftsman table saw.
Recessed lights - installation in tile ceiling - gap?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight