I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find an adapter to change my 1/2" arbor on my Craftsman bench saw (103.23420) to accept a standard 5/8" arbor blade. I have been told that a larger Ace Hardware would have them, but I am having no luck. Can't even seem to find anything like that online. I know I can get bushings, but I tend to switch blades between saws, so I don't want to have to put a bushing on a blade. Any assisitance will be greatly appreciated.
Arbor on old Craftsman table saw.
Recessed lights - installation in tile ceiling - gap?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!