I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find an adapter to change my 1/2" arbor on my Craftsman bench saw (103.23420) to accept a standard 5/8" arbor blade. I have been told that a larger Ace Hardware would have them, but I am having no luck. Can't even seem to find anything like that online. I know I can get bushings, but I tend to switch blades between saws, so I don't want to have to put a bushing on a blade. Any assisitance will be greatly appreciated.
Arbor on old Craftsman table saw.
Recessed lights - installation in tile ceiling - gap?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips