I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find an adapter to change my 1/2" arbor on my Craftsman bench saw (103.23420) to accept a standard 5/8" arbor blade. I have been told that a larger Ace Hardware would have them, but I am having no luck. Can't even seem to find anything like that online. I know I can get bushings, but I tend to switch blades between saws, so I don't want to have to put a bushing on a blade. Any assisitance will be greatly appreciated.
Arbor on old Craftsman table saw.
Recessed lights - installation in tile ceiling - gap?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING