What is a good all-around home-owner nailer? The rechargeable ones are what i'm leaning towards, any input is appreciated. I will use it to nail asphalt shingles and install 1x6 board on board fence pickets, maybe put down an outdoor deck floor. Basically nailing things into 2x4's. What's a "clipped head nail"??? Are there any nail-guns that should not be considered? Thanks for the info.
Difference between flat and angle finish nailer
Christmas Advice: nailer
Which Do I need? Finish or Brad Nailer???
How to tell if I hit the stud when using a framing n...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!