Can anyone tell me where I can get the handle assemblt for a delta miter saaw model #36-220 Part#'s 1343979 and 1343975 Right and Left sides of handle. Thanks Rick Johnson
I am searching for the same parts. I was initially able to place an order through a parts distributor for a handle assembly (substitution assembly in their catalogs for the two part numbers you mentioned) for p/n 1346930. Three weeks later I called back to find out the status of the order- to be told that none of these parts are now available anywhere in the nation.
I was able to use my existing handle by making an adapter plate. The adapter plate is a sheet of 1/8 inch aluminum approx. 6.0 inches by 7.5 inches. There is a 4.5 inch hole cut thru the plate to go around the motor and it attaches using the 4 bolts that hold the motor in place to the swing arm. The large hole is offset to give clearance for the material being cut and to give some material to attach the handle. Two bolts holding the handle together were replaced with long bolts going through the plate.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!