Can anyone tell me where I can get the handle assemblt for a delta miter saaw model #36-220 Part#'s 1343979 and 1343975 Right and Left sides of handle. Thanks Rick Johnson
I am searching for the same parts. I was initially able to place an order through a parts distributor for a handle assembly (substitution assembly in their catalogs for the two part numbers you mentioned) for p/n 1346930. Three weeks later I called back to find out the status of the order- to be told that none of these parts are now available anywhere in the nation.
I was able to use my existing handle by making an adapter plate. The adapter plate is a sheet of 1/8 inch aluminum approx. 6.0 inches by 7.5 inches. There is a 4.5 inch hole cut thru the plate to go around the motor and it attaches using the 4 bolts that hold the motor in place to the swing arm. The large hole is offset to give clearance for the material being cut and to give some material to attach the handle. Two bolts holding the handle together were replaced with long bolts going through the plate.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes