Need code for Magnasonic TV
I've had some success doing this--although it can be a tedius process. Since you're going through all the remote's known codes, there can be a couple hundred of them. Or you may get lucky and find one fairly quickly. Unfortunately, it's also possible that it may not be found at all. In this case a "learning" remote may the the way to go (I ended up getting a Philips model for about $30--it's OK....but I think all of them have drawbacks unless you really pay for them).
Just an aside, don't you find it ludicrous that each manufacturer has to have its own codes to control the same doggone features?
Good luck and happy "couch commanding!"
-k2 in CO.
philips remote control code for norcent dvd player
Need plans for a 16X16 or 14X14 storage building.
code for apex tv
grrrr emerson vcr code
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight