I recently aquired a Craftsman 2 speed polisher sander, Model # 315.27760. I am trying to find out any info I can about this product. I has to be from the 1950's I qoudl guess, can anyone out there give me any info in this product?
I also have this same model polisher sander, it was my fathers. I don't know it's monetary value. there are (2) 3/8th chuck drives. The upper is low speed (750 rpm) and the lower is a high speed (2400 rpm) drive. Thee should be a screw in handle that can be used on either side. Mine still works. Hope you find use for it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!