I recently aquired a Craftsman 2 speed polisher sander, Model # 315.27760. I am trying to find out any info I can about this product. I has to be from the 1950's I qoudl guess, can anyone out there give me any info in this product?
I also have this same model polisher sander, it was my fathers. I don't know it's monetary value. there are (2) 3/8th chuck drives. The upper is low speed (750 rpm) and the lower is a high speed (2400 rpm) drive. Thee should be a screw in handle that can be used on either side. Mine still works. Hope you find use for it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!