installing new newell posts and handrails
Thank you for any Info!
You other major code and safety considerations are that it all be able to withstand 250# of horizontal thrust, and that you cannot fit a ball with a 4" diameter between ballusters or spokes. That way the officials feel certain that a young child cannot fit their head through and do themselves damage and most average sized adults can lean on the affair without suddenly experiencing the effects of gravity
new stair tread
Installing recess lighting - am I crazy to do it mys...
caulk and painted deck/porch
Need Advice, please!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!