I am looking for a charger for my Ohio Forge cordless, adjustable speed reversing tool. It is green in color but doesn't have any model or serial number on the tool or on the case.
Is Ohio Forge still in business? If they are how can I contact them to obtain the charger?
Thanks for any & all assistance.
I have a OHIO FORGE 10" Band Saw and need the (3) three belts that are fastened to the wheels that the blade rides upon--They are approximately 3/8" wide, and 18 inches long each. Where can I get these, and the price??? Thank-You Norm
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!