I am looking for a charger for my Ohio Forge cordless, adjustable speed reversing tool. It is green in color but doesn't have any model or serial number on the tool or on the case.
Is Ohio Forge still in business? If they are how can I contact them to obtain the charger?
Thanks for any & all assistance.
I have a OHIO FORGE 10" Band Saw and need the (3) three belts that are fastened to the wheels that the blade rides upon--They are approximately 3/8" wide, and 18 inches long each. Where can I get these, and the price??? Thank-You Norm
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!