I am looking for a charger for my Ohio Forge cordless, adjustable speed reversing tool. It is green in color but doesn't have any model or serial number on the tool or on the case.
Is Ohio Forge still in business? If they are how can I contact them to obtain the charger?
Thanks for any & all assistance.
I have a OHIO FORGE 10" Band Saw and need the (3) three belts that are fastened to the wheels that the blade rides upon--They are approximately 3/8" wide, and 18 inches long each. Where can I get these, and the price??? Thank-You Norm
I need a blade guard for my 10" Table Saw. Ohio Forge Model 919-004. Does anyone know if parts are available for this saw or am I just out of luck?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects