A friend of mine gave me a nice quality craftsman 10 inch table saw with stand and bigger table.
Would it be easier to add a router table home made to craftsman table saw or convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a router table mor shaper as l bought the biggest router table mastercraft makes don't like it.
If could attach home made router table to side of craftsman 10 inch table saw then could use delta 10 inch table saw to have dado blades set up all the time in it need advise what to do
- Forum >
- Tools & Workshop >
- Can l easily convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a router table or shaper?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!