A friend of mine gave me a nice quality craftsman 10 inch table saw with stand and bigger table.
Would it be easier to add a router table home made to craftsman table saw or convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a router table mor shaper as l bought the biggest router table mastercraft makes don't like it.
If could attach home made router table to side of craftsman 10 inch table saw then could use delta 10 inch table saw to have dado blades set up all the time in it need advise what to do
- Forum >
- Tools & Workshop >
- Can l easily convert my delta 10 inch table saw to a router table or shaper?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!