Hi all, I know this is a bit crazy but I collect PICTURES of tools...power, portable, hand, woodwork, metalwork, toolmaking, specialist etc.
What I would like to ask of anyone reading this is if they have any pictures of any tools...not groups of tools but one-off pictures front on. What I do is stick them all around my kids room and make it look like things are hanging on the walls. Just started but beginning to look interesting. Obviously don't stick floor-mounteds on wall so don't need them. basically anything that looks right hanging on your workshop wall will be fantastic. I do blow them up to about true size for him. My name is Brian, email is:- [email protected] All pictures gratefully accepted. Thanx a ton.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!