I just became the new owner of a very old Craftsman paint Sprayer due to the passing of my Grandfather.
It appears to have been only used once and to my surprise it started working when I plugged it in!
I'd like to find some information on it and Sears classifies it as too old so I've turned here.
It carries a model number of 106-5592
It is Electric and drives a 4 Cylinder compressor via a belt from the Electric Motor.
I'll try and post a pic asap.
Any information reguarding age, operations manual, parts manual, etc. would be appreciated.
Did you ever find any info on this compressor? Can it be used to air up tires also? Do you have a picture of yours? This one was found by my son while cleaning out an old shed, still runs but no hose or anything with it and it's very heavy. It has been cleaned up since this pic.
I've got one of those as well have either of you found out any info, such as date it was made or original purpose. Mine runs great but needs a shut off valve.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Old Craftsman Drill Press
Old Craftsman Saw
Handwheel for Old Craftsman Tilting Arbor Bench Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight