I just became the new owner of a very old Craftsman paint Sprayer due to the passing of my Grandfather.
It appears to have been only used once and to my surprise it started working when I plugged it in!
I'd like to find some information on it and Sears classifies it as too old so I've turned here.
It carries a model number of 106-5592
It is Electric and drives a 4 Cylinder compressor via a belt from the Electric Motor.
I'll try and post a pic asap.
Any information reguarding age, operations manual, parts manual, etc. would be appreciated.
Did you ever find any info on this compressor? Can it be used to air up tires also? Do you have a picture of yours? This one was found by my son while cleaning out an old shed, still runs but no hose or anything with it and it's very heavy. It has been cleaned up since this pic.
I've got one of those as well have either of you found out any info, such as date it was made or original purpose. Mine runs great but needs a shut off valve.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Old Craftsman Drill Press
Old Craftsman Saw
Handwheel for Old Craftsman Tilting Arbor Bench Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs