I just became the new owner of a very old Craftsman paint Sprayer due to the passing of my Grandfather.
It appears to have been only used once and to my surprise it started working when I plugged it in!
I'd like to find some information on it and Sears classifies it as too old so I've turned here.
It carries a model number of 106-5592
It is Electric and drives a 4 Cylinder compressor via a belt from the Electric Motor.
I'll try and post a pic asap.
Any information reguarding age, operations manual, parts manual, etc. would be appreciated.
Did you ever find any info on this compressor? Can it be used to air up tires also? Do you have a picture of yours? This one was found by my son while cleaning out an old shed, still runs but no hose or anything with it and it's very heavy. It has been cleaned up since this pic.
I've got one of those as well have either of you found out any info, such as date it was made or original purpose. Mine runs great but needs a shut off valve.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Old Craftsman Drill Press
Old Craftsman Saw
Handwheel for Old Craftsman Tilting Arbor Bench Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes