I just became the new owner of a very old Craftsman paint Sprayer due to the passing of my Grandfather.
It appears to have been only used once and to my surprise it started working when I plugged it in!
I'd like to find some information on it and Sears classifies it as too old so I've turned here.
It carries a model number of 106-5592
It is Electric and drives a 4 Cylinder compressor via a belt from the Electric Motor.
I'll try and post a pic asap.
Any information reguarding age, operations manual, parts manual, etc. would be appreciated.
Did you ever find any info on this compressor? Can it be used to air up tires also? Do you have a picture of yours? This one was found by my son while cleaning out an old shed, still runs but no hose or anything with it and it's very heavy. It has been cleaned up since this pic.
I've got one of those as well have either of you found out any info, such as date it was made or original purpose. Mine runs great but needs a shut off valve.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Old Craftsman Drill Press
Old Craftsman Saw
Handwheel for Old Craftsman Tilting Arbor Bench Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight