I just became the new owner of a very old Craftsman paint Sprayer due to the passing of my Grandfather.
It appears to have been only used once and to my surprise it started working when I plugged it in!
I'd like to find some information on it and Sears classifies it as too old so I've turned here.
It carries a model number of 106-5592
It is Electric and drives a 4 Cylinder compressor via a belt from the Electric Motor.
I'll try and post a pic asap.
Any information reguarding age, operations manual, parts manual, etc. would be appreciated.
Did you ever find any info on this compressor? Can it be used to air up tires also? Do you have a picture of yours? This one was found by my son while cleaning out an old shed, still runs but no hose or anything with it and it's very heavy. It has been cleaned up since this pic.
I've got one of those as well have either of you found out any info, such as date it was made or original purpose. Mine runs great but needs a shut off valve.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Old Craftsman Drill Press
Old Craftsman Saw
Handwheel for Old Craftsman Tilting Arbor Bench Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 10 DIY Ways Renters Can Customize Their Space
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Secondhand Shopping Tips