Tool Shop brand of tools
Have you ever heard of a brand of tools named Tool Shop. I saw a cordless drill advertised for sale with this name on the photo of it, and in the ad. Is is a reliable brand, and should I buy it?
I bought this same drill about 8 years ago and love it. It has a long life to the battery and works better than a newer 18v I bought recently. Unfortunately mine fell off my step ladder and broke....but I have duct taped it together and it still works pretty good although something is rattling on the inside. I am on the internet trying to find a repalcement Tool Shop drill.
Manual for Tool Shop 10: sliding compound mitre saw ...
Advice and Feedback on Project at MIT
shop smith users manual needed
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!