Tool Shop brand of tools
Have you ever heard of a brand of tools named Tool Shop. I saw a cordless drill advertised for sale with this name on the photo of it, and in the ad. Is is a reliable brand, and should I buy it?
I bought this same drill about 8 years ago and love it. It has a long life to the battery and works better than a newer 18v I bought recently. Unfortunately mine fell off my step ladder and broke....but I have duct taped it together and it still works pretty good although something is rattling on the inside. I am on the internet trying to find a repalcement Tool Shop drill.
Advice and Feedback on Project at MIT
Manual for Tool Shop 10: sliding compound mitre saw ...
Covering finishing nails
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight