I have recently purchased a second hand Craftsman 6 1/8" planer jointer model #113.232200 and a 15' Craftsman planer/molder model #351.275300. Neither of these tool came with an owners manual. Tried Sears and they tell me that neither of the item are currently available and have no customer support.
Does any one know where I could possibly download a manual for these tools.
I have this machine with a manual, however it is only a exploded view listing all part numbers with no written explanations on how to set up the machine.
Hello, I have been looking everywhere for this manual. If there is any way you can upload it or email it to me that would be fantastic. I need the parts view you mentioned. My email address is [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!