I have recently purchased a second hand Craftsman 6 1/8" planer jointer model #113.232200 and a 15' Craftsman planer/molder model #351.275300. Neither of these tool came with an owners manual. Tried Sears and they tell me that neither of the item are currently available and have no customer support.
Does any one know where I could possibly download a manual for these tools.
I have this machine with a manual, however it is only a exploded view listing all part numbers with no written explanations on how to set up the machine.
Hello, I have been looking everywhere for this manual. If there is any way you can upload it or email it to me that would be fantastic. I need the parts view you mentioned. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING