Please Help ME!!
Anyway you are most likely having a problem because you have the drywall coming right out to the corner, you need to trim those back about a 1/2 inch on each side.
It's either that or the corner isn't a 90, (check with your square) or you aren't cutting at a 45, or the planes aren't level. To make sure you have the 45 you can always put the bullnose over a 2x4 and cut through with a mitre saw... with it in position so it doesn't flatten out on you. (I'm assuming vinyl, don't do this if you are using metal)
I'm betting you have the proper set back at the corner.
Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
Will someone please help me.
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips