Please Help ME!!
Anyway you are most likely having a problem because you have the drywall coming right out to the corner, you need to trim those back about a 1/2 inch on each side.
It's either that or the corner isn't a 90, (check with your square) or you aren't cutting at a 45, or the planes aren't level. To make sure you have the 45 you can always put the bullnose over a 2x4 and cut through with a mitre saw... with it in position so it doesn't flatten out on you. (I'm assuming vinyl, don't do this if you are using metal)
I'm betting you have the proper set back at the corner.
Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
Will someone please help me.
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers