Please Help ME!!
Anyway you are most likely having a problem because you have the drywall coming right out to the corner, you need to trim those back about a 1/2 inch on each side.
It's either that or the corner isn't a 90, (check with your square) or you aren't cutting at a 45, or the planes aren't level. To make sure you have the 45 you can always put the bullnose over a 2x4 and cut through with a mitre saw... with it in position so it doesn't flatten out on you. (I'm assuming vinyl, don't do this if you are using metal)
I'm betting you have the proper set back at the corner.
Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
Will someone please help me.
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love