Was given this saw by my grandfather and now i've broken it. The table and ripfence were smashed and its to old to purchase parts from sears. If you can help I would be grateful.I would entertain buying the same saw and swaping parts. Whatever it takes.
Try Old Woodworking Machines at www.OWWM.com. Another way is to put in Craftsman (?? inch) Table Saw Model # (????), this mught give you the information you need.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Need Rip Fence for old 7 1/2" Craftsman table saw - ...
113.298031 table saw
Age of tools
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight