Was given this saw by my grandfather and now i've broken it. The table and ripfence were smashed and its to old to purchase parts from sears. If you can help I would be grateful.I would entertain buying the same saw and swaping parts. Whatever it takes.
Try Old Woodworking Machines at www.OWWM.com. Another way is to put in Craftsman (?? inch) Table Saw Model # (????), this mught give you the information you need.
Electric motor for old Craftsman Table Saw
Need Rip Fence for old 7 1/2" Craftsman table saw - ...
113.298031 table saw
Age of tools
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!