does anyone know where i can find a manual for a craftsman 10 inch radial arm saw model number 113.97150
Looking for the same thing. Any luck yet? You think that Sears/Emerson would not have this as such a mystery.
I have a manual for a Craftsman Accra-Arm 10 inch radial saw, Model # 113.29440 if that will help. I bought the saw new in 1969. If this will help, let me know.
go to managemyhome.com, tab manuals. quick sign up, modle 3 and download onto desk top, best of all it's free
Do you still have the manual, sir? I was just given this saw and have little idea how it works. Pushing buttons, pulling levers, and spinning knobs only tells me so much. I'm missing some parts too. The blade cover for one. Craftsman wants $100 for a plastic blade cover! They asked, "How much is your arm worth?" I say, there must be a better way. Any ideas?
Yes, I do have the Assembly, Operating Instructions and Parts List for this saw, model number 113.29440. If you'll send me your email address I'll scan it in .pdf for you - it's 24 pages.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!