does anyone know where i can find a manual for a craftsman 10 inch radial arm saw model number 113.97150
Looking for the same thing. Any luck yet? You think that Sears/Emerson would not have this as such a mystery.
I have a manual for a Craftsman Accra-Arm 10 inch radial saw, Model # 113.29440 if that will help. I bought the saw new in 1969. If this will help, let me know.
go to managemyhome.com, tab manuals. quick sign up, modle 3 and download onto desk top, best of all it's free
Do you still have the manual, sir? I was just given this saw and have little idea how it works. Pushing buttons, pulling levers, and spinning knobs only tells me so much. I'm missing some parts too. The blade cover for one. Craftsman wants $100 for a plastic blade cover! They asked, "How much is your arm worth?" I say, there must be a better way. Any ideas?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!