does anyone know where i can find a manual for a craftsman 10 inch radial arm saw model number 113.97150
Looking for the same thing. Any luck yet? You think that Sears/Emerson would not have this as such a mystery.
I have a manual for a Craftsman Accra-Arm 10 inch radial saw, Model # 113.29440 if that will help. I bought the saw new in 1969. If this will help, let me know.
go to managemyhome.com, tab manuals. quick sign up, modle 3 and download onto desk top, best of all it's free
Do you still have the manual, sir? I was just given this saw and have little idea how it works. Pushing buttons, pulling levers, and spinning knobs only tells me so much. I'm missing some parts too. The blade cover for one. Craftsman wants $100 for a plastic blade cover! They asked, "How much is your arm worth?" I say, there must be a better way. Any ideas?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight