does anyone know where i can find a manual for a craftsman 10 inch radial arm saw model number 113.97150
Looking for the same thing. Any luck yet? You think that Sears/Emerson would not have this as such a mystery.
I have a manual for a Craftsman Accra-Arm 10 inch radial saw, Model # 113.29440 if that will help. I bought the saw new in 1969. If this will help, let me know.
go to managemyhome.com, tab manuals. quick sign up, modle 3 and download onto desk top, best of all it's free
Do you still have the manual, sir? I was just given this saw and have little idea how it works. Pushing buttons, pulling levers, and spinning knobs only tells me so much. I'm missing some parts too. The blade cover for one. Craftsman wants $100 for a plastic blade cover! They asked, "How much is your arm worth?" I say, there must be a better way. Any ideas?
Yes, I do have the Assembly, Operating Instructions and Parts List for this saw, model number 113.29440. If you'll send me your email address I'll scan it in .pdf for you - it's 24 pages.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects