I have a big screen TV (57") and an entertainment center that it fits into, where there are 2 pilars (one on each side, making it adjustable) and a bridge that spans across the top making it look like one big unit.
I needed a shelf for my components (DVD, Cable, Xbox, and VCR), so I attached 2 L-Brackets to each side on the to the area above the TV, and placed a shelf 57" long.
I have placed all my components on this new shelf, bay now have a sag in the middle of the shelf.
Can you tell me a way to get rid of the sag ?? Can I attach a 1 X 2 in the middle of the shelf to give it support ??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!