Looking for link to obtain a manual for this saw.
I just wanted to thank you for enonruagicg fathers out there to stick with it and remember what a big impacted they have on their children. Men are not as strong as women are in handling stressful situations for their children, so when the dad can stick with it and be there for that child, it makes the family all that more able to handle any thing that comes along for the disabled child. Don't get me wrong about single families, they can get the job done too.I think being a game changer is to trust your instincts. If you feel it in your gut or where ever, than do what you think is right for your child. Don't always listen to that doctor or teacher or whom ever is involved with your kid. They are not always right and don't always do right for your kid. They are NOT God. You know your child best and there is nothing in the world you want most is to have every thing right for them!! So trust your instincts!!! You know its right.
Rockwell/Delta 34-600 Table Saw
OLD CRAFTSMAN 7 1/2" ELECTRIC HAND SAW SWITCH
Rockwell Belt Sander - Parts?
7 1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade with 1/2 inch auger hole
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!