Looking for link to obtain a manual for this saw.
I just wanted to thank you for enonruagicg fathers out there to stick with it and remember what a big impacted they have on their children. Men are not as strong as women are in handling stressful situations for their children, so when the dad can stick with it and be there for that child, it makes the family all that more able to handle any thing that comes along for the disabled child. Don't get me wrong about single families, they can get the job done too.I think being a game changer is to trust your instincts. If you feel it in your gut or where ever, than do what you think is right for your child. Don't always listen to that doctor or teacher or whom ever is involved with your kid. They are not always right and don't always do right for your kid. They are NOT God. You know your child best and there is nothing in the world you want most is to have every thing right for them!! So trust your instincts!!! You know its right.
Rockwell/Delta 34-600 Table Saw
OLD CRAFTSMAN 7 1/2" ELECTRIC HAND SAW SWITCH
Rockwell Belt Sander - Parts?
7 1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade with 1/2 inch auger hole
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight