I HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD CONCRETE WALKWAY THAT THE LAST TWO YEARS ONE SLAB HAS BEEN CHIPPING AWAY. THIS WINTER I HAD TO USE CALCIUM/SALT FOR THE BAD ICE STORMS WE HAD.
THIS ONE SLAB HAS TURNED COMPLETELY SOFT,AS IF IT NEVER DRIED. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHOVEL IT AWAY. I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN GO OVER IT
WITH A VYNAL PATCH/MORTER, OR DOES IT HAVE TO COME UP. ALSO WAS THINKING OF DOING PAVERS, CAN I GO DIRECTLY OVER THE OTHER SLABS THAT ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, OR DOES THAT HAVE TO COME UP ALSO. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
concrete pillar repair
Crumbling Brick Home?!?!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers