I HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD CONCRETE WALKWAY THAT THE LAST TWO YEARS ONE SLAB HAS BEEN CHIPPING AWAY. THIS WINTER I HAD TO USE CALCIUM/SALT FOR THE BAD ICE STORMS WE HAD.
THIS ONE SLAB HAS TURNED COMPLETELY SOFT,AS IF IT NEVER DRIED. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHOVEL IT AWAY. I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN GO OVER IT
WITH A VYNAL PATCH/MORTER, OR DOES IT HAVE TO COME UP. ALSO WAS THINKING OF DOING PAVERS, CAN I GO DIRECTLY OVER THE OTHER SLABS THAT ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, OR DOES THAT HAVE TO COME UP ALSO. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
concrete pillar repair
Crumbling Brick Home?!?!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love