I HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD CONCRETE WALKWAY THAT THE LAST TWO YEARS ONE SLAB HAS BEEN CHIPPING AWAY. THIS WINTER I HAD TO USE CALCIUM/SALT FOR THE BAD ICE STORMS WE HAD.
THIS ONE SLAB HAS TURNED COMPLETELY SOFT,AS IF IT NEVER DRIED. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHOVEL IT AWAY. I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN GO OVER IT
WITH A VYNAL PATCH/MORTER, OR DOES IT HAVE TO COME UP. ALSO WAS THINKING OF DOING PAVERS, CAN I GO DIRECTLY OVER THE OTHER SLABS THAT ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, OR DOES THAT HAVE TO COME UP ALSO. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
concrete pillar repair
Crumbling Brick Home?!?!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING