I HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD CONCRETE WALKWAY THAT THE LAST TWO YEARS ONE SLAB HAS BEEN CHIPPING AWAY. THIS WINTER I HAD TO USE CALCIUM/SALT FOR THE BAD ICE STORMS WE HAD.
THIS ONE SLAB HAS TURNED COMPLETELY SOFT,AS IF IT NEVER DRIED. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHOVEL IT AWAY. I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN GO OVER IT
WITH A VYNAL PATCH/MORTER, OR DOES IT HAVE TO COME UP. ALSO WAS THINKING OF DOING PAVERS, CAN I GO DIRECTLY OVER THE OTHER SLABS THAT ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, OR DOES THAT HAVE TO COME UP ALSO. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
concrete pillar repair
Crumbling Brick Home?!?!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!