I HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD CONCRETE WALKWAY THAT THE LAST TWO YEARS ONE SLAB HAS BEEN CHIPPING AWAY. THIS WINTER I HAD TO USE CALCIUM/SALT FOR THE BAD ICE STORMS WE HAD.
THIS ONE SLAB HAS TURNED COMPLETELY SOFT,AS IF IT NEVER DRIED. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHOVEL IT AWAY. I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN GO OVER IT
WITH A VYNAL PATCH/MORTER, OR DOES IT HAVE TO COME UP. ALSO WAS THINKING OF DOING PAVERS, CAN I GO DIRECTLY OVER THE OTHER SLABS THAT ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, OR DOES THAT HAVE TO COME UP ALSO. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS.
Who's idea was it to put astro-turf on concrete stairs?
concrete pillar repair
Crumbling Brick Home?!?!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects