The reason concrete is not warranted is because situations as this are really out of his control to some degree. The concrete comes from a supplier who is responsible for the proper ingredients and mix. Concrete analysis is out of price for the homeowner and is relegated to major companies.
If you opt for a new surface (the only other choice is a new driveway by another contractor) make certain that he applies a bonding agent prior to resurfacing. Do this quickly before oil and gas saturates into the concrete and makes proper bonding difficult.
Concrete - Are You Suppose To Wash It As It Dries?
Superior pre cast concrete
Rough Concrete Floor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!