The reason concrete is not warranted is because situations as this are really out of his control to some degree. The concrete comes from a supplier who is responsible for the proper ingredients and mix. Concrete analysis is out of price for the homeowner and is relegated to major companies.
If you opt for a new surface (the only other choice is a new driveway by another contractor) make certain that he applies a bonding agent prior to resurfacing. Do this quickly before oil and gas saturates into the concrete and makes proper bonding difficult.
Concrete - Are You Suppose To Wash It As It Dries?
Superior pre cast concrete
Rough Concrete Floor
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight