The reason concrete is not warranted is because situations as this are really out of his control to some degree. The concrete comes from a supplier who is responsible for the proper ingredients and mix. Concrete analysis is out of price for the homeowner and is relegated to major companies.
If you opt for a new surface (the only other choice is a new driveway by another contractor) make certain that he applies a bonding agent prior to resurfacing. Do this quickly before oil and gas saturates into the concrete and makes proper bonding difficult.
Concrete - Are You Suppose To Wash It As It Dries?
Superior pre cast concrete
Rough Concrete Floor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!