Surely someone out there has run into this type of situation: I have a
sloping rear lot in which we would like to put in about 3 feet of fill at the
lowest end. The adjacent neighbor's lawn is at grade and we share the fence.
My proposal is to use an 8-inch solid locking block retaining wall system,
but I cannot figure out how to anchor a 4' proposed chain link fence above it.
The retaining wall will gradually taper vertically (by block design) and
horizontally by grade. Concrete would be difficult, as access for the truck
is troublesome. Any suggestions????
concrete vs. wood for retaining wall
building a retaining wall with pressure treated wood
Retaining wall against foundation
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!