Surely someone out there has run into this type of situation: I have a
sloping rear lot in which we would like to put in about 3 feet of fill at the
lowest end. The adjacent neighbor's lawn is at grade and we share the fence.
My proposal is to use an 8-inch solid locking block retaining wall system,
but I cannot figure out how to anchor a 4' proposed chain link fence above it.
The retaining wall will gradually taper vertically (by block design) and
horizontally by grade. Concrete would be difficult, as access for the truck
is troublesome. Any suggestions????
concrete vs. wood for retaining wall
building a retaining wall with pressure treated wood
Retaining wall against foundation
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!