I live in Eastern Pa. and in our area there are several types of wild birds. Currently I have a old basic bird house that I have filled with sunflower seeds. It attracts all different types of birds. But this house is rotting from age! I would like to build a new one that is Large in size, made of wood, that can hold about a pound or more of seeds.
Can you please tell me if there are any websits, that I can find Free Plans/Layouts of bird houses and feeders? Not to buy but rather to build.
I found a few but they weren't real helpful. Maybe there are some sites dealing with Crafts or Wood making projects that you might know of that I don't.
Any information would truly be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!! Tom/Pa. email@example.com
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
Replacing Window Jams
How can I match a vinyl siding pattern?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers