I live in Eastern Pa. and in our area there are several types of wild birds. Currently I have a old basic bird house that I have filled with sunflower seeds. It attracts all different types of birds. But this house is rotting from age! I would like to build a new one that is Large in size, made of wood, that can hold about a pound or more of seeds.
Can you please tell me if there are any websits, that I can find Free Plans/Layouts of bird houses and feeders? Not to buy but rather to build.
I found a few but they weren't real helpful. Maybe there are some sites dealing with Crafts or Wood making projects that you might know of that I don't.
Any information would truly be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!! Tom/Pa. firstname.lastname@example.org
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
Replacing Window Jams
How can I match a vinyl siding pattern?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight