I live in Eastern Pa. and in our area there are several types of wild birds. Currently I have a old basic bird house that I have filled with sunflower seeds. It attracts all different types of birds. But this house is rotting from age! I would like to build a new one that is Large in size, made of wood, that can hold about a pound or more of seeds.
Can you please tell me if there are any websits, that I can find Free Plans/Layouts of bird houses and feeders? Not to buy but rather to build.
I found a few but they weren't real helpful. Maybe there are some sites dealing with Crafts or Wood making projects that you might know of that I don't.
Any information would truly be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!! Tom/Pa. email@example.com
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
Replacing Window Jams
How can I match a vinyl siding pattern?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!