Has anyone any info on how a do-it-yourselfer like me can remodel bath floor with cement? Was thinking of pouring cement thinly over tiled floor (after spreading adhesive), smoothing it out,then sealing it. Is that sufficient? Do I absolutely need an expert to this? Is the project possible? Any ideas on the cost? Would appreciate any info I can get. Thanks in advance.
Furnace Oil Tank Leaked! Oil Released on Concrete Fl...
Help with stain on Garage floor.............
Seal new concrete garage floor
Concrete floor sealants
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!