Has anyone any info on how a do-it-yourselfer like me can remodel bath floor with cement? Was thinking of pouring cement thinly over tiled floor (after spreading adhesive), smoothing it out,then sealing it. Is that sufficient? Do I absolutely need an expert to this? Is the project possible? Any ideas on the cost? Would appreciate any info I can get. Thanks in advance.
Furnace Oil Tank Leaked! Oil Released on Concrete Fl...
Help with stain on Garage floor.............
Seal new concrete garage floor
Concrete floor sealants
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!