Has anyone any info on how a do-it-yourselfer like me can remodel bath floor with cement? Was thinking of pouring cement thinly over tiled floor (after spreading adhesive), smoothing it out,then sealing it. Is that sufficient? Do I absolutely need an expert to this? Is the project possible? Any ideas on the cost? Would appreciate any info I can get. Thanks in advance.
Furnace Oil Tank Leaked! Oil Released on Concrete Fl...
Help with stain on Garage floor.............
Seal new concrete garage floor
Concrete floor sealants
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!