Painting Concrete Block Wall
We are completing a major overhaul of our small,urban yard, L-shaped back yard and have run our G-Scale train around the yard, including through a tunnel under the waterfall. The yard is enclosed by concrete block. I would like to paint (actually have someone who is an artist) one section of wall where the track runs close by, with a railroad town, some scenery in the background. What type of paint would be appropriate and last? We are in southern CA with lots of sun on that section of wall.
Is there a max dryer vent run length?
Footing prep for concrete block wall
supporting concrete block wall while i install a ste...
Crawl space addition
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight