I saw a tv show that showed a guy making a brick pattern in wet concrete with some kind jig. Does anyone know where I can get one or how to make one?
I also am looking for this - where can it be purchased? What is the name of it? Most concrete walkway molds I have found online are ones where you have to remove the piece from the mold and then place the piece in place like a brick (at least that is the impression I got). The one I want is the one that you put in place, fill with concrete and then you pull the mold up, match the mold to the next position and continue the process. It comes in a brick pattern and I think like a flagstone (river stone) pattern.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!