Tile Countertop Support???
Use backerboard but FIRST, level the counter with Leveler. THen, you won't have the 'waving' problems you're talking about. It's OK for the counter to tilt VERY slightly to the rear. If yours does this, just make sure your backsplash is a GOOD one. (You don't want dishwater or any spills ending up BEHIND your counters ...)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Granite Tile Countertop
How to install a tile countertop over IKEA cabinets
cermaic tile countertop
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!