BRICK VENEER ?
Veneer brick is thin brick for application directly to the frame/sheathing. To get a waterproof installation you will spend a good deal of money. It can be done cheaper but you run the risk of finding rot and mold in your house walls. Ask the manufactureer if the product is made for exterior use. Even with real brick, not all brick are intended to be used for exterior applications.
You climate will affect your installation too. can't answer to that without knowing...
Cleaning Salvaged Brick
soil piled on brick
Weep holes on brick veneer wall
Weep Holes, Brick Veneer, and Ground Level Height ??...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers