BRICK VENEER ?
Veneer brick is thin brick for application directly to the frame/sheathing. To get a waterproof installation you will spend a good deal of money. It can be done cheaper but you run the risk of finding rot and mold in your house walls. Ask the manufactureer if the product is made for exterior use. Even with real brick, not all brick are intended to be used for exterior applications.
You climate will affect your installation too. can't answer to that without knowing...
Cleaning Salvaged Brick
soil piled on brick
Weep holes on brick veneer wall
Weep Holes, Brick Veneer, and Ground Level Height ??...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight