odor from fireplace
I have a fireplace with a heatalator insert. The problem is from the vent of the heatalator into the room a musty odor comes out. My house was shut up for a long time and the entire house had a similiar smell which we were able to get rid of with lots of cleaning and new paint. I have tried some household products in a spray bottle to see if they would work but have had no success. The only way I can use the fireplace is if I block the vents off. So what I am tring to find out is if anyone knows of any products that would get rid of the smell which is coming out of the brick.
How do you remove Pet Odor/Stains from Cement floor?
strange daytime smell in 2 bedrooms
dead animal in wall with odor
How do you remove Pet Odor/Stains from Cement founda...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!