THE POURED FLOOR IN MY GARAGE HAS SHRUNK ABOUT 1/4 IN FROM THE POURED WALLS SHOULD I USE A SPEICAL CALKING TO FILL THE VOID?
Use a self-leveling urethane caulking to fill the cracks. Fill the cracks up with sand to within 3/8" below floor level. This will help save on caulking. This caulking will flow into the cracks and level itself. The sand also acts as a bond breaker. Caulking should only be bonded on two opposing sides to allow it to stretch properly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!