resurfacing a outdoor concrete patio
If it's the former, then perhaps the problem lies more with the adjacent grade than the patio. Regrading can be accomplished at much lower cost, and without the help of professionals or special equipment.
If it's the latter, then you might be looking at a replacement rather than a fix, depending on how much you're figuring on raising it. I can't think of anything that you can pour on top of an exterior slab in a thin layer that will raise the elevation, level the area to accomplish drainage, and at the same time have a satisfactory longevity before it starts to crack and spall.
Brick over existing concrete patio?
Pavers over cracked concrete
Cleaning Concrete Patio
looking for suggestions for a retaining wall for oc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects