resurfacing a outdoor concrete patio
If it's the former, then perhaps the problem lies more with the adjacent grade than the patio. Regrading can be accomplished at much lower cost, and without the help of professionals or special equipment.
If it's the latter, then you might be looking at a replacement rather than a fix, depending on how much you're figuring on raising it. I can't think of anything that you can pour on top of an exterior slab in a thin layer that will raise the elevation, level the area to accomplish drainage, and at the same time have a satisfactory longevity before it starts to crack and spall.
Brick over existing concrete patio?
Pavers over cracked concrete
Cleaning Concrete Patio
looking for suggestions for a retaining wall for oc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!