resurfacing a outdoor concrete patio
If it's the former, then perhaps the problem lies more with the adjacent grade than the patio. Regrading can be accomplished at much lower cost, and without the help of professionals or special equipment.
If it's the latter, then you might be looking at a replacement rather than a fix, depending on how much you're figuring on raising it. I can't think of anything that you can pour on top of an exterior slab in a thin layer that will raise the elevation, level the area to accomplish drainage, and at the same time have a satisfactory longevity before it starts to crack and spall.
Brick over existing concrete patio?
Cleaning Concrete Patio
Pavers over cracked concrete
looking for suggestions for a retaining wall for oc...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers