resurfacing a outdoor concrete patio
If it's the former, then perhaps the problem lies more with the adjacent grade than the patio. Regrading can be accomplished at much lower cost, and without the help of professionals or special equipment.
If it's the latter, then you might be looking at a replacement rather than a fix, depending on how much you're figuring on raising it. I can't think of anything that you can pour on top of an exterior slab in a thin layer that will raise the elevation, level the area to accomplish drainage, and at the same time have a satisfactory longevity before it starts to crack and spall.
Brick over existing concrete patio?
Cleaning Concrete Patio
Pavers over cracked concrete
looking for suggestions for a retaining wall for oc...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide