resurfacing a outdoor concrete patio
If it's the former, then perhaps the problem lies more with the adjacent grade than the patio. Regrading can be accomplished at much lower cost, and without the help of professionals or special equipment.
If it's the latter, then you might be looking at a replacement rather than a fix, depending on how much you're figuring on raising it. I can't think of anything that you can pour on top of an exterior slab in a thin layer that will raise the elevation, level the area to accomplish drainage, and at the same time have a satisfactory longevity before it starts to crack and spall.
Brick over existing concrete patio?
Pavers over cracked concrete
Cleaning Concrete Patio
looking for suggestions for a retaining wall for oc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips