The plumber found the well...under my concrete walk-out patio. He pulled up the concrete around the well. Plumbing problem fixed but the patio is a disaster. I would like to use concrete forms and really make this a nice place, but I have no idea how to use them or mix the concrete correctly. Can I do this over the existing patio? Thanks for any help!!!!!!
Being a professional landscaper, I am subject to normally using concrete and "nice" as contradictory. However, what ever you do, make sure you leave the "well" accessible. Have you thought about natural stone, or even block or brick? I can how to mix and install concrete but it seem there are some nicer options if this is what you are looking for.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!